Formal Public Consultation for Application Ref no. FS006886 is now closed but documents can still be viewed
The Foreshore Licence Application is for site investigations to inform the engineering and design of a potential offshore wind farm and associated export cable route off the coasts of Clare and North Kerry.
The Public Consultation was open from the 10th of November 2022 until the 9th of December 2022.
All documentation was displayed free of charge at the following locations:
- Kilkee Garda Station, Dough, Kilkee, Co. Clare, V15X440. Contact Kilrush Garda Station on 065 9080557 for appointment.
- Kilrush Garda Station, Ennis Road, Kilrush, Co. Clare, V15Y191. Open 24hrs.
- Ballybunion Garda Station, Main Street, Ballybunion, Co. Kerry, V31WC58. Contact Listowel Garda Station on 068 50820 for appointment.
- Tarbert District Garda Station, Bridewell Street, Tarbert, Co. Kerry, V31W351. Contact Listowel Garda Station on 068 50820 for appointment.
- Kilrush Civic Offices, Town Hall, Kilrush, Co. Clare, V15XK70. Open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Kilkee Library, O’Connell St, Dough, Kilkee, Co. Clare, V15P960. Open Mon/Tues 1:30pm-5:30pm and 6pm-8pm, Tues/Thur/Fri 10:30am-1:30pm and Sat 2pm-5:30pm and 10:30am-2pm
- Kilrush Library, O’Gorman Street, Kilrush, County Clare, V15W577. Open Mon/Wed/Fri 10am-1:30pm and 2:30pm-5:30pm, Tues/Thur 10am-1:30pm and 2:30pm-8pm, Sat 10am-2pm
to view the public notice for the Foreshore licence application Public consultation which was published on the 10th November 2022 in the following papers
- Irish Independent
- Clare Champion
- Kerry’s Eye
The date for submissions has now passed.
If you have any questions about the application documents please contact Yvonne Cronin DP Energy’s Community and Stakeholder Liaison Manager on 087 102 8227 or by email at [email protected]